Information on the processing of local data
Pursuant to art. 13 EU regulation 2016/679
1 - Identity and contact details of the Data Controller
The Data Controller pursuant to art. 24 of the GDPR, i.e. the one who determines the purposes and means of the processing is Interlem srl whose contact details are:
- Registered office: via Milanese 20, 20099 Sesto San Giovanni (MI)
- email address: email@example.com
2 - Contact details of the data protection officer
The data controller has appointed a data protection officer, who can be contacted by writing to the email firstname.lastname@example.org
3 - Purposes and legal bases
Your personal data and contact details, object of the treatment, are used for the following purposes:
|Purpose||Legal basis||Data Retention|
|A) respond to your specific requests||Performance of a contract to which you are a party||10 years from the termination of the contract|
|B) fulfill the pre-contractual, contractual and tax obligations relating to the conclusion and/or execution of contracts of which you are a part||Performance of a contract to which you are a party||10 years from the termination of the contract|
|C) for the fulfillment of legal and/or regulatory obligations of a fiscal, administrative and accounting nature||Need to fulfill legal obligations||10 years from the termination of the contract|
4 - The categories of recipients
It should be noted that, in relation to the purposes indicated above, personal data may be communicated to recipients in a collaboration relationship with the Data Controller or for the fulfillment of legal obligations. These recipients are bound to the most absolute confidentiality regarding any information they may become aware of and the categories are reported below, by way of example.
- Authorities, public administrations and supervisory and control bodies for their institutional purposes.
- Subjects who collaborate with the Data Controller to achieve the aforementioned purposes.
- Subjects that provide services for the management of the Data Controller's IT system.
- Qualified professionals for the study and resolution of any legal and contractual problems.
- Consultants, consultancy firms and professional firms (experts in business organisation, payroll companies, accountants, etc…).
- Banks or similar organizations.
5 - Data transfer from outside the EU
The Data Controller does not transfer data to third countries; however, it reserves the right to use cloud services and, in this case, the service providers will be selected from among those who provide adequate guarantees as required by art. 46 of the GDPR 679/16.
6 - The data retention period or the criteria for determining it
The Data Controller will process personal data for the time necessary to fulfill the aforementioned purposes, personal data will be processed and stored both in analogue and digital form by duly informed and authorized personnel and by specifically appointed managers, and in any case for no more than 10 years from the termination of the relationship.
7 - The rights of the interested party
We inform you that, in relation to the processing of personal data in question, in order to guarantee correct and transparent treatment, the following rights may be exercised:
- Right of information and access pursuant to art. 15 GDPR: in order to obtain information from the Data Controller on the existence or otherwise of data processing concerning you as well as access to your personal data and information on the purposes of the processing, on the recipients or on the categories of recipients to whom the data is transmitted.
- Right to rectification (pursuant to art. 16 GDPR), to cancellation (pursuant to art. 17 GDPR) and to limitation (pursuant to art. 18 GDPR) in order to ask the Data Controller to rectify and cancel your personal data and limitation of processing.
- Right to portability (pursuant to Article 20 GDPR) in order to receive the personal data concerning you provided to the Data Controller in a structured, commonly used and automatically readable format and you have the right to transmit such data to another owner, provided that this operation is technically feasible.
- Right to object (ex art. 21) in order to oppose the processing of your data.
- You can exercise your rights at any time by writing:
- by mail to Interlem S.r.l., via Milanese 20, 20099 Sesto San Giovanni (MI), to the attention of the Data Protection Officer
- by e-mail, to the Data Protection Officer: email@example.com
8 - The right to withdraw consent
With reference to the art. 6 of the GDPR 679/16, the interested party can revoke the consent given at any time. Following the revocation, neither the exact fulfillment of the services covered by the contract nor the continuation of the contractual relationship in which the processing of personal data depends exclusively on the manifestation of consent can be guaranteed.
9 - The right to lodge a complaint with the Guarantor
The interested party has the right to lodge a complaint with the Supervisory Authority of the State of residence.
10 - Obligation to provide data or not and consequences in case of failure to provide it
The provision of data and consent to their processing for purposes a), b), c) is necessary for the execution of a contract of which you are a part or for the execution of pre-contractual measures adopted at your request and any failure to provide prevents the supply of the requested products/services.
11 - The existence of an automated decision-making or profiling process and the logic used
No profiling processes are carried out.
Update: March 2023