The management of Interlem Srl has defined this Quality Policy and undertakes to keep it active by periodically guaranteeing its revision and updating, as well as its disclosure to all levels of its organization.
The purpose of this policy is to:
- guarantee the quality of the work and the satisfaction of customers and the market in general, in compliance with current legislation.
The recipients of this policy are all those who work within the Company to achieve the Company's objectives, i.e. directors, individuals with management functions, employees, collaborators, suppliers, who are required, without exception, to comply with this quality policy.
It is necessary to ensure:
- the satisfaction of the needs of the market and of the interested parties,
- compliance with all applicable legislative requirements,
- the consolidation of the presence on the market,
- staff training through participation in training programs suitable for developing and improving skills,
- the maintenance and improvement of relations with business partners including suppliers of products and services, to guarantee the highest level of quality to its customers,
- the adaptation and continuous improvement and technological innovation necessary for the services offered to its customers to be adequate,
- the continuous improvement of processes and the quality system through a periodic assessment of company risks.