In complex organizations the management of buying processes may weigh on internal resources jeopardizing the business performance.
Projecting and managing the flux of these buying procesess it has become mandatory to guarantee the correct functioning of the business activities.
The "reason why" behind a solution for the purchasing process management
The process of approval for purchases request is complex and difficult to execute for the subsequent motives:
Many users are involved
Many functions are involved
The process presents numerous interconnected phases
There is the production of a lot of material and documentation
Absence of automation systems
Interlem has developed a solution able to manage the approvation flux of the purchase request.
in an easy and immediate way, allowing to:
- Directly use a set of pre-configurated approval processes (standard, contractual, planning, ordinary maintenanct requests and so on)
- Customize the approval processes, taking into consideration the company's best practices
- Manage and organzie the resources of all the involved users
- Manage an articulated system of roles and responsibilities
- Follow and complete each phase of the process
- Produce, share and archive all the necesseary documentation
- Constant monitoring of the requests status and of the performances of all the involved functions